Due to heightened concern regarding the spread of COVID-19, our HIV testing schedule has changed. Please check out our HIV Testing tab to learn more about our testing schedule! In addition, we are also providing HIV through the use of at-home HIV test kits.
If you would like a free at-home testing kit delivered to you, call us at (352)415-0464!
High Impact Prevention
Welcome! WellFlorida’s High Impact Prevention (HIP) project aims to decrease the spread of HIV and link HIV-positive individuals to prevention and care services in North Central Florida. On this website learn about:
- Free HIV testing sites and events in North Central Florida
- Participating in Business Responds to AIDS to share prevention messages and materials to customers, employees and neighborhoods, and even serve as a free HIV testing site
- Where to turn if you have HIV
- Local popular opinion leaders motivated to end HIV/AIDS
- Internship, practicum and employment opportunities
Counties served: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee and Union. HIP is sponsored by WellFlorida Council and the State of Florida, Department of Health.