Due to heightened concern regarding the spread of COVID-19, the HIP team is only able to provide HIV testing on an appointment basis or refer clients to the Florida Department of Health website to get a free at-home HIV testing kit. We will update the dates for resuming services as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience!
High Impact Prevention
Welcome. WellFlorida’s High Impact Prevention (HIP) project aims to decrease the spread of HIV and link HIV-positive individuals to prevention and care services in North Central Florida. On this website learn about:
- Free HIV testing sites and events in North Central Florida
- Participating in Business Responds to AIDS to share prevention messages and materials to customers, employees and neighborhoods, and even serve as a free HIV testing site
- Where to turn if you have HIV
- Local popular opinion leaders motivated to end HIV/AIDS
- Internship, practicum and employment opportunities
Counties served: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee and Union. HIP is sponsored by WellFlorida Council and the State of Florida, Department of Health.