High Impact Prevention
In recognition of National HIV Testing Day this year, the HIP Team has put together an amazing community event to take place at the Heartwood Soundstage on Sunday, June 26th from 1 PM to 5 PM. There will be drag performances, a fashion show, a queer market, community orgs and of course FREE HIV Testing! Come celebrate our community with us!
Welcome! WellFlorida’s High Impact Prevention (HIP) project aims to decrease the spread of HIV and link people living with HIV to prevention and care services in North Central Florida. On this website learn about:
- Free HIV testing sites and events in North Central Florida
- Participating in Business Responds to AIDS to share prevention messages and materials to customers, employees and neighborhoods, and even serve as a free HIV testing site
- Where to turn if you have HIV
- Local popular opinion leaders motivated to end HIV/AIDS
- Internship, practicum and employment opportunities
Counties served: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee and Union. HIP is sponsored by WellFlorida Council and the State of Florida, Department of Health.