High Impact Prevention
Welcome. WellFlorida’s High Impact Prevention (HIP) project aims to decrease the spread of HIV and link HIV-positive individuals to prevention and care services in North Central Florida. On this website learn about:
- Free HIV testing sites and events in North Central Florida
- Participating in Business Responds to AIDS to share prevention messages and materials to customers, employees and neighborhoods, and even serve as a free HIV testing site
- Where to turn if you have HIV
- Local popular opinion leaders motivated to end HIV/AIDS
- Internship, practicum and employment opportunities
Counties served: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee and Union. HIP is sponsored by WellFlorida Council and the State of Florida, Department of Health.